So as there has been a few spin offs, I thought it would be fun to share my favourite versions of each of the characters are as they have al...

My Favourite Versions of the Main Characters!

So as there has been a few spin offs, I thought it would be fun to share my favourite versions of each of the characters are as they have all been different!



Jess Montague -

This is a difficult one because I loved the bad news series Jess where she was kind of mean and badass! But then I also love her in bad desire because of her motherly/wife side. But if I had to pick I think I would go for Bad News Series!



Jack Lawrence - 

Dad Jack is my favourite Jack for sure. No question about it so that kind of goes across Bad News series and Bad Desire series but probably mainly Bad Desire.



Sophie Carter -

Again, this is so difficult! Although it's an unpopular opinion, I did love Sophie's Bad Desire series side when she was so carefree and did used to mess with guys quite a lot. She didn't really open up to love but she had so much fun just doing her and succeeding in her own right! So I loved that side of her!
However, I've also loved 2:1 Sophie sooo much! She's a lot calmer, not so big of game playing and just appreciates family and those she loves. I love seeing that softer side to her.





Aaron Harris -

2:1 Aaron is my favourite without a doubt! I love him as a fighter and his softer boyfriend/like a brother to Juliet!



Juliet Lloyd -

This is a tricky one again because I love Juliet in 2:1! I love how even though she is having a hard time, she doesn't let it completely bring her down. I also love her sisterly relationship with Sophie.
However, I also LOVE Juliet in Her Own Hero as it's so different to see the bad ass side to her.
But then I also love her Bad News & Bad Desire character because she is so relatable. She isn't so full of confidence but she still succeeds in life and that shows such hope!




Matt Russle -

Bad News Series Matt Russle without a doubt! I love his bad ass side and the dad life didn't come so easily to him so it's definitely Bad News over Bad Desire. I think he was at his best when in a gang and I loved that!





Jay Gibson -

His character has never really changed that much in the spin offs but 100% without a doubt I love Bad News/Bad Desire badass, mean, gang member Jay! But also seeing his soft spot for Jess!




Do you think the same or do you have different favourite versions? :)



0 comments:

Total Pageviews