Here I am going to just discuss a bit about how I view the characters based on what I have read. I feel like Lucie has gone into quite ...

How I view the characters?!

Here I am going to just discuss a bit about how I view the characters based on what I have read. I feel like Lucie has gone into quite a lot of detail or hinted at different parts of all the characters lives/upbringings and I want to share what I have taken from it.

What I think might be different to what you think but I am going to just share my point of view for fun!

The Lawrence's:






The instant thing I have picked up from this family is that they are rich!! 

Just from the small things such as Jack's business getting passed down to him from generations, all the fancy things he seems to have and also the way him and his parents don't seem to worried about money. I imagine both Jack's parents and Jack having beautiful big houses and fancy cars and money problems never being an issue for them.

I also see them as being very family orientated. They seem to have a lot of family get together's including their family and also Sophie's - which links to me seeing them as being very close to her family.

Lastly, I see it as being very male dominated. Lucie previously mentioned that Jack has a lot of male cousins - more than females... and with Louise having 2 son's, she must be surrounded by A LOT of males.


The Carter's:





I imagine this family as being sort of diverse and maybe split?

I feel like Sophie maybe takes after her mum in the whole work, independence/strong woman kind of thing and also the confidence. Then I see her dad as being more of a softy.

I see this family as being one who people may view as being kind of perfect? But then on the inside they have a lot of flaws - for example the two cheating incidents between sophies mum and dad - and we have learned that this is why Sophie is the way she is - being very against marriage for a long time.

I kind of feel as though maybe Sophie spends a lot more time with Jack's family or Elliot's than she does her own because of troubles between her parents? But I also think she is much closer to her dad.


The Lloyd's:





This family I am still fully unsure about but... I see Juliet and Elliot's mum as being quite harsh and judgmental but it all dwelling down to the fact that she cares. Her dad seems more quiet as though he would just not say much as he maybe can never get a word in? Or just thinks it's safer to stay out of it.

I don't see this family as being as close as the Lawrence's and maybe not being so family focused.

But what I do see from them is that they seem to want the best for both Juliet and Elliot and maybe that is why their mum is a little hands on.



Do you agree with what I think? Or do you view them slightly different? :)

0 comments:

Total Pageviews