Relating to my last post where I asked Lucie about her favourite characters who are not in the story much - she responded with Aaron. I also...

Aaron Harris - Character Profile

Relating to my last post where I asked Lucie about her favourite characters who are not in the story much - she responded with Aaron.

I also asked if we could get a profile for him asap and she was going to create one when she posted a certain chapter, however she decided to give on earlier!!!!


In case you don't know, Aaron is a friend of Jack's and works at the garage with him. He is like the assistant manager in training, I guess.

He is has been cropping up in the story a lot more and there are more chapters to come with him in.

His friendship with Jack will really shine through for important reasons so I am excited to see what Lucie has planned :)

For now, this is him... played by Nick Jonas.



He is 26 years old and is currently single in the story.

He enjoys nights out and is part of Jack & Sophie's friendship circle.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews