I may be hated for thinking this and I know a lot of people will disagree haha but.... Sophie and Elliot - am I the only one who doesn'...

Unpopular Opinion ALERT!!

I may be hated for thinking this and I know a lot of people will disagree haha but....

Sophie and Elliot - am I the only one who doesn't think their relationship is fitting?



I think they are super cute and I love the fact that they are pretty much highschool sweethearts but... I just think they are so different.

Like Lucie has been indicating with a lot of the chapters, they are polar opposites and I know they always say 'opposites attract' but I think there must be a limit.


I think Sophie would probably be better with someone who is just as reckless and into partying as she is. It seems like she is still wanting to go out and have fun and just live life as a young 25 year old while Elliot wants something a lot more mature.

Like Jack, he wants a family. He wants that settled family unit and is not so fussed about the crazy nights out etc...

It seemed like he was more ready for the wedding and now it's the same with a baby - I don't think Sophie wants one yet but she feels like she should have one because that's what Elliot wants.



I think Elliot would suit someone better who shares those wants - but then obviously comes the question of would he want those with another girl? or is it just because it's Sophie.

I don't know but either way I know it's unpopular but I think they would suit other people a little better...


0 comments:

Total Pageviews