After a lot of begging I managed to get the SHORTEST sneak peak ever for one of the future chapters. It's the Aaron and Jack chapter and...

Chapter Sneak Peak

After a lot of begging I managed to get the SHORTEST sneak peak ever for one of the future chapters.

It's the Aaron and Jack chapter and Lucie isn't sure when it will be up.

But hopefully from the small part she gave me you can make up theories in your mind of what might happen. In the mean time I will try and pester her for more haha!

:)




Sneak Peak:

“Why are we stopping here?” Aaron looked to Jack as he parked up outside the supermarket.

They were supposed to be going straight back to Jack’s, however he had instead taken an unexpected turn and given no warning.

“I need to get a few things before I get the kids back tonight.” He replied, making his way out of the car.

“Since when did I become your shopping partner? I don’t give a shit what you put in your fridge, Lawrence.” Aaron leaned over the hood of the car, watching as his bestfriend just laughed in response.

“Dude, just come on, we only have an hour.” 

The pair then made their way inside, Jack still finding it hilarious how bothered Aaron was by doing the daily shopping trip with him. It wasn't at all a big deal, but considering the circumstances, Aaron was making a much bigger fuss. So, once they had entered the shop, Jack headed straight for an isle he knew would make matters one hundred times worse.







0 comments:

Total Pageviews