So Bad Desire will be ending around August/September and how cool would it be if another story was written with all the children much older...

Bad Desire Children Grown Up: The Lawrences

So Bad Desire will be ending around August/September and how cool would it be if another story was written with all the children much older. I'd love to see what each of them were up to and what happened in their lives after seeing their parents.

There will be a few posts where I talk about what I think would happen to them if this did happen. 

But just as a disclaimer - this post does not mean this is happening. Lucie hasn't mentioned doing it once Bad Desire ends... I'm just secretly hoping it does happen!

Bad Desire Children Grown Up: The Lawrences.

Ellie Lawrence:


We know that as a toddler she is very confident and sassy - I can imagine that this won't change when she's older. I think she will still be protective over her siblings and like to boss them around a little bit and I can imagine her being pretty smart.



I think she would probably end up going to univeristy eventually and also be into her acting as it's mentioned that this is something she loves during school.

I think she would also be quite a bit of trouble for her parents though and would probably be the kind to sneak out late at night with friends. I think she would have some of Jess' personality traits that she held as a teenager.



Harvey Lawrence:


I think Harvey grown up would definitely be a mini Jack. I could imagine him definitely being into his cars and also girls - probably making his way through dating many in his school - maybe he would be a bit of a player.



In true Lawrence tradition, as we know starting from Dan's dad, the Lawrence's tend to get girls pregnant at very young ages - I could imagine this happening with Harvey too. I reckon he would DEFINITELY be the one out of the family to have a baby young and I could imagine this obviously creating some drama. However, I also think Jack and Jess would be supportive of him as they can't exactly be hypocrites, nor could any Lawrence haha!

Mia Lawrence:


Mia would be the quietest of the lot I think as this is the way she has been as a child. I think she would keep herself to herself and have a small set of friends that she trusted. I think she would continue to be very close to Jack and her family in general.



We know that she deals with anxiety as she gets older so I think this would be a huge storyline for her and it would be one that a lot of people could relate to.

Addie Lawrence:


Addie is a tricky one to decide what she would be like other than super smart! I can't figure out if I think she would be quiet, loud or a little in between. However, I can guess for certain that a huge storyline for her will be her strong friendship with Sophie and Aaron's daughter Phoebe.



(Name) Lawrence:

Unsure of the gender as still not born in the story yet.


0 comments:

Total Pageviews