In the last chapter we got an update on both Jay and Matt and from this we found out what Matt was doing with his life - on the love side of...

My Opinions On The New Relationship

In the last chapter we got an update on both Jay and Matt and from this we found out what Matt was doing with his life - on the love side of things.



Since the breakup with Juliet he has moved on to a relationship with Abbie.

If you don't know much about Abbie, think back to Bad Bets - this is where she first came into the story as one of the 'Vegas Girls'.



She works for Steph and is one of the strippers in her club.

She has popped up here and there and the big part she had in the series was in Bad Desire when she dated Elliot.

That caused a lot of mixed feelings and reactions as there has been a huge favour over Sophie and Elliot being together. So when Elliot got with her, people seemed unsure.


Luckily that didn't last too long as Sophie made her move on Elliot - resulting in them getting back together, yay!

So now you have a bit of an update on Abbie and who she is I can tell you my opinion on the new relationship.

I personally support it - I think it works and this may be an unpopular opinion.

I think she is more suiting to Matt and his lifestyle and it will be a good new fresh start for him in Vegas.

I didn't manage to get much out of Lucie but I did get a hint that this could be a very permanent thing. It's going to create a new storyline and I love that!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews