I am a little bit behind on writing blog posts on the chapters but I will get there! This chapter was focused on Juliet and Nessa and went...

Chapter 120 & Goodbye to a Character?!

I am a little bit behind on writing blog posts on the chapters but I will get there!

This chapter was focused on Juliet and Nessa and went into a bit of detail on how they felt about their breakups.


They both had dated gang members and both experienced difficulties within them so I guess that means they can both relate.

By the end of the chapter Juliet was kind of concluded as being ready to focus on herself and stop pondering over her relationship with Matt.

That could possibly mean a new relationship for her is soon to come?

Or it could just mean she is just going to concentrate on her children,

Either way I am excited to see what is to come for her!

SECOND THING.



Goodbye to a character?! - as mentioned in the title is in reference to Nessa.

Lucie told me that this chapter may be the last we see of Nessa, she feels like that's a finish to her storyline and probably won't write about her again.

She said it's not for definite but it's a possibility as she feels like there is not much else she can expand on her character.

SO that means she won't get back with Jay - for definite... that's what I take from that anyway as Jay's quite a big character so if she's not in it anymore she must not get back with him.


0 comments:

Total Pageviews