Okay, so the last couple of chapters hinted at a possible Lottie-James situation and to begin with, I wasn't sure but I definitely do th...

Lottie & James!

Okay, so the last couple of chapters hinted at a possible Lottie-James situation and to begin with, I wasn't sure but I definitely do think it would be cute!

I felt like I would miss her and Harvey as I do think they are cute together BUT seeing Lottie with James shows how much more alike they are.

I think if Lottie got with Harvey, it wouldn't end up working out anyway. I feel like her dad would never approve and Harvey would likely do something that would cause trouble eventually. Even if it didn't seem like a big deal to him, it may be something that frustrates Harvey.


I also think Harvey's friends would play a big part in it not working too. It's obvious that they like to keep him causing trouble and they seem to be pushing the Lana idea. Lana is probably more like Harvey as she's more mischievous and careless.

Whereas Lottie and James are both part of the same friendship group. They already get on really well and hang out together. Their personalities are very similar too and I feel like if they ever got together it would last much longer.


I am excited to see what it's like for Lottie when she goes to Matt's birthday! She will be mixing with the Russle family for the first time and it will be good to see how she fits in.

I kind of really hope they get together! and much as I feel for Harvey, I worry he might mess Lottie around.




0 comments:

Total Pageviews