I thought it would be fun to have a think of which parents the kids are most like. You might have a different opinion to me so tell me if yo...

The Kids - Who is like who?

I thought it would be fun to have a think of which parents the kids are most like. You might have a different opinion to me so tell me if you think differently! This is just what I thought at the top of my mind!

The Lawrences:


Kian Lawrence -

He still doesn't have a character profile so I can't really do him yet. + obviously it won't be out of Jess and Jack, it would be Jack and Jazmine but the genes would be very similar for obv reasons.



Ellie Lawrence -











I think she is mostly like Jess however has a bit of Jack too. She has the attitude and confidence that Jess has, also the looks (the character choice was perfect!). But then the natural love for a big family has probably come from Jack/the Lawrence family. Her natural caring nature is probably a bit of both parents as although Jess didn't have this at first, after having Ellie her family became everything to her!


Harvey Lawrence -





I think there is no escaping how much Harvey is like Jack! He has a lot of his cocky and confident ways that Jack held when he was younger but also now. Although he is like this, he is also family focused and I feel like he would be good with younger kids due to his cousins etc... much like Jack.
I think he does also have a softer side which he got from his Jess (who got this after being a mum for the first time).
Looks wise, I think he is definitely all Jack (the character choice was another perfect one!).


Mia Lawrence -










She has always been all about Jack growing up and I think because of this she picked up a lot from him. We know that she isn't a girly girl and she enjoys a lot of what her dad and brothers do. We saw in a recent chapter that she went out with Harvey and Kian. However, looks wise I think as a toddler it may have been more like Jack but she is now a lot like Jess (the character choice again was perfect!)

Mia is very shy though and I'm not really sure which parent this would be more alike as neither Jess or Jack have ever been that shy. But maybe Jess as although Jess was never shy, she was also never too over the top confident (especially as she got older).


Addison Lawrence -




Addison is the one Lawrence that probably stands out the most! She is similar to Mia in that she isn't incredibly loud like most of the family but she isn't that shy either. I think she is probably a good mixture of Jess and Jack. 
She is also super smart! We know that neither Jess or Jack were big on education haha! So maybe this skipped a generation and it was either Jess or Jack's parents - my guess that it's maybe Louise OR she could have even got this from her uncle Connor haha!
Looks wise, again I think the character choice was perfect. I feel like she is a good mixture! She hasn't got the extreme dark hair like Jess as Mia and Ellie has so in that way she is more like Jack but in some ways I see a lot more of Jess in her... idk idk!


Theo Lawrence -









Theo is the cheeky but cute little brother who I also think is both Jess and Jack equally. I think at the moment he has that softer side to him more like Jess but I think as he gets older he will probably get a bit more cocky confident like Jack and Harvey.
We know that school-wise he struggles and we know Jack never got great grades but this was more due to him not caring. I think Theo is still quite difficult to decide who he is most like because he's still so young. But looks wise (again perfect character choice), it definitely has to be Jack!


0 comments:

Total Pageviews