The Russles/Ellards James Ellard: I would definitely say that personality wise James is a lot like Juliet. We don'...

The kids - who is like who? (number 2)

The Russles/Ellards



James Ellard:







I would definitely say that personality wise James is a lot like Juliet. We don't know a lot about Dylan but he does have his mum's sensitive nature. He is also incredibly calm and chilled (apart from his arguments with Matt, you barely ever see him cause a scene) - this could be something from Dylan as this was something I noticed in him too.
Looks wise, I think he is a mixture of both, maybe more Dylan.



Hunter Russle:



Personality wise, Hunter is 100% all Matt! He's quite boisterous and he seems like he might look for trouble. We haven't seen loads of Hunter but what he have seen, is he isn't afraid to get into trouble - with partner in crime Harvey Lawrence - and therefore, I think he definitely takes after his dad.
Looks wise, I also think he is all Matt!



Grace Ellard:



We don't really know much about Grace to comment but we did see in one chapter where Grace was out late with her friends and James had to go and get her. This shows that she does have a bit of troublemaker in her. This can't come from Juliet as she has always been far from that so it's either a secret side of Dylan or she has picked it up from Hunter haha!
Looks wise I think she is more Juliet but has some of Dylan too.



Ava Russle:



We don't really know much about Ava at all but I'm going to take a good guess that she is pure innocence and takes after Juliet haha!
Looks wise I think she is a mixture of them both but she could be leaning more towards Matt.





















0 comments:

Total Pageviews