Aaron Harris. So he's very quickly sneaked himself into being a main character so I thought it would be good to do a post abo...

All about Aaron Harris

Aaron Harris.


So he's very quickly sneaked himself into being a main character so I thought it would be good to do a post about him.

I want to share my opinions and also tell you a bit about the Aaron Harris!


First up, he's 27 years old which means he would have been the year above Jack in school.

He has a brother in Brighton who is older than him and his parents no longer live there. 

He clearly loves going out a lot with his work mates and also Sophie's group of friends.

He's a huge flirt - which is obvious, and doesn't have a shortage of girls that he has spent his nights with.


He has had no interest in settling down - loving the freedom of the single life.

Marriage/children etc... is not anything he is even considering unlike Jack (who is his bestfriend and has known for many years). 

However, he has had semi-serious girlfriends in the past - one of which he did live with for a year. 

Even though he is the way he is, he's still a good guy. He's genuinely nice and caring and has a lot of respect for everyone.


What I think of Aaron:

I know he's currently one of lucie's favourite characters and I may have begun to agree with her.

I love his personality. The way that even though he is a bit boisterous and loves being with the lads, he is also a genuinely nice guy. He has respect for girls and doesn't just use them.

I also love his friendship with Sophie (or whatever is going on there) and more importantly his friendship with Jack! 

My favourite scene between them two was definitely when they were in the supermarket buying nappies! Haha


There is so much more to come on him so keep an eye out on everything he does. His story is only just getting started! 

0 comments:

Total Pageviews