So in chapter 184 we got the scene where Jack was presented with his all new and improved garage - organised by Jess herself. This sce...

Jess & Jack!!!

So in chapter 184 we got the scene where Jack was presented with his all new and improved garage - organised by Jess herself.



This scene was so cute, seeing how genuinely surprised and appreciative he was, not only of the fact that his employee's had helped out but because it had been Jess' idea.

I think that it is so sweet that even though they are not together anymore, that they still care for one another.




I still ship them so hard though, how can you not? They have four children together and they have been my favourite couple since the beginning.

I secretly hope they get back together but I don't know if they will...



I think if they ever did, it would be all down to Jack realising what went wrong last time. He would need to take a step away from his work mind and maybe start dealing with things a bit better.

There is no doubt that he loves and cares about his family but maybe if he dealt with his time a bit better, juggling both work and family life different it could work. If he stopped trying to do everything himself, it could spare up some time.

Whatever happens, I will still only ever be supportive of Jess and Jack together and not them with anyone else, sorry not sorry!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews