Okay so I asked Lucie a bunch of questions about the Bad Desire update and she answered them! There are more to come, I just didn't want...

My Questions on the Bad Desire Update Answered!

Okay so I asked Lucie a bunch of questions about the Bad Desire update and she answered them! There are more to come, I just didn't want to post them all at once. If you want to know anything, DM or tweet me and I'll make sure they get included in one of the posts!!


Will Sophie ever be happy?



Yes and no. Sophie's happy is so so different to the others. Her job is obviously a key part of what makes her happy and in terms of relationships, she doesn't really have one person who makes her happy. Like Jess has Jack and Juliet has Matt, Aaron isn't really that for Sophie. She gets bored easily in relationships, so her moving from one to another, isn't because she's necessarily unhappy, it's just boredom.

Her family has never been that close so she's not used to relying on other people for happiness. She's had it drummed in her that you get it for yourself. So yeaah!

That didn't really answer the question very well but.....



What were your intentions behind Juliet's character?



I wanted her to be the most relatable (out of the females). Obviously Jess and Sophie have aspects about them which are a bit out there and not so realistic therefore, I wanted at least one character that was more realistic.

She's kind of the calm within all the storm and drama.

Although she's not always been a huge part in some of the stories, I love love her character for so many reasons! I think she's been through so much that you wouldn't realise, from the bigger things like divorce, adoption etc... to other things that you wouldn't think are a big deal... e.g. her friendship with Sophie. That's never been easy and yeah, so she's always been important.



Is there a character in the story that you have based off yourself?

Most of them! I always take stuff from my own experiences and then use that in different characters depending on the storyline.



Which character is your favourite, if you were forced to pick?



That's too difficult, I love them all for different reasons!!! But Jay has always been a favourite because he does such horrid stuff and still gets away with it. I think he's impossible to hate.



Are Jack and Jess still your favourite couple?



Yes! Always will be. They're the perfect family to give the story the tiniest bit of fairytale in it haha! It may not be everyone's fairytale but if I have what they do when I am 42 I'd be happy haha!



0 comments:

Total Pageviews