So we found out in the recent chapter that Jess was the one keeping the secret! She has been out on a job with the gang without telling anyo...

Jess' secret! - What this could mean???

So we found out in the recent chapter that Jess was the one keeping the secret! She has been out on a job with the gang without telling anyone!!!

Although I am shocked, I also a little happy to see her bad side back. I always loved gang Jess even when she was really mean so this is great haha


I do think Jess going on another job with them will only tempt her into joining full time once again. I really do believe that there is a huge chance she will become a permanent member. They only thing that will stop her is her family - which is a huge part.

It's obvious how annoyed Jack will be but if Jess wants it that badly I don't think she'll listen.


I think she finds some comfort in being reunited with all her old gang members. She may have been going through a strange time in her life where she didn't know what she wanted or maybe she felt lost and this seemed like the answer.


We all know how persuasive Jay is regardless of how stubborn Jess is. I think she listens to him more than she lets on.

They both of them are really close and I think they will both find a lot of happiness being reunited in something they are both amazing at doing.



Do I think there is a chance in them getting really close again and potentially doing something others may not approve of?

Yes... I think there is a chance. Jess trusts Jay a lot and she has to hold even more trust in him when they are working together. Therefore, that close relationship they hold while in a gang and working together could get mixed up with deeper feelings.


Jay appeared to have changed a lot but I think he still has his gang ways. He may have grown up and be more mature but he's still the same gang member and I think he'll always have feelings for Jess. She was his first love.

I also think there is more of a chance that Jess will share those feelings for him. I think the fact that he has grown up a lot and hold more maturity will be something Jess is attracted to. He has shown what he is like in a real relationship and she may be lured in by that!


We also don't know a lot about Lauren! We know Jess and Jack are definitely still together but we still haven't found out where Jay and Lauren are in their relationship. There could be issues there or they could be perfectly fine but I guess we'll have to wait and see!




0 comments:

Total Pageviews