So I thought it would be cool to share a playlist for the characters... this list will be added to constantly because obviously I can't ...

Character Playlists

So I thought it would be cool to share a playlist for the characters... this list will be added to constantly because obviously I can't remember all songs that relate off the top of my head. So this is the current list and I will repost the link as I add!

Let me know if you have any of your own suggestions too :)


Jess





Her relationship with Jack ~

Beautiful Trauma - Pink

Delicate - Taylor Swift

Red - Taylor Swift

Starving - Hailee Steinfeld, Grey, ft. Zedd

Poison - Rita Ora

T-Shirt - Shontelle


Her 'relationship' Jay ~

Ruin the Friendship - Demi Lovato



Jack



His relationship with Jess ~

Perfect - Ed Sheeran

Toothbrush - DNCE

U Got It Bad - Usher

Dusk Till Dawn - ZAYN ft Sia

Sorry - Justin Bieber

What Do You Mean - Justin Bieber

^ I had to add those haha


Sophie



Her relationship with Aaron ~

Getaway Car - Taylor Swift

Dress - Taylor Swift

Cry Baby - Demi Lovato

Sexy Dirty Love - Demi Lovato

Rock Bottom - Hailee Steinfeld

Write On Me - Fifth Harmony


Her relationship with Elliot ~

Let Me Go - Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso

The Girl I knew - Lawson


Her relationship with Jace ~

Call It What You Want - Taylor Swift


Her relationships in general haha! ~

Break Up Every Night - The Chainsmokers




Aaron



His relationship with Sophie ~

Bad Reputation - Shawn Mendes

Unforgettable - French Montana

Earned It - The Weeknd

Chainsaw - Nick Jonas

Touch - Nick Jonas

Let Me Love You - DJ Snake, Justin Bieber 


Juliet



Her relationship with Matt ~

Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato

Into You - Ariana Grande

California King Bed - Rihanna

I Won't Remember You Tomorrow - Alli Simpson

Impossible - Shontelle



Matt



His relationship with Juliet ~

Roses - Shawn Mendes

Location - Khalid

Two Ghosts - Harry Styles

Love Me Now - John Legend

0 comments:

Total Pageviews