Elliot Lloyd has been quiet in the story after all the dramatic events of his breakup with Sophie. However, he will be back and his fight t...

'He doesn't know you like I do' - Elliot Lloyd

Elliot Lloyd has been quiet in the story after all the dramatic events of his breakup with Sophie.
However, he will be back and his fight to win Sophie over once again isn't finished yet.

It was obvious Lucie wouldn't leave it at that with the Sophie/Elliot situation, they had been together for so long that it wouldn't be dropped so easily.
It has been made clear throughout the whole story how much he adores her and she seems to be the only girl he has truly been able to love. However, things have always been different for Sophie.

She has always seemed more distant from him and happy to go about doing her own thing. Originally it was thought that maybe it was just because she was extremely independent and so focused on her career, but since her being with Aaron it's made me see it differently. 

After the phone call with Aaron where she said she missed him, it became clear to me that all of that wasn't just because she's independent. I think she has an intense feeling for Aaron that she didn't have for Elliot. Of course she loved Elliot but I think she was never in love, they just got so caught up in a teen love. I think maybe she is instead falling in love with Aaron.

Therefore, I''m not sure that Elliot's attempts to get her back will work.
They might do, I don't know for definite that they won't. Maybe she will realise she truly misses him and maybe Aaron is just something different for a while but I'm not sure. She has a lot of history with Elliot and knows his family well.

I don't know if anyone else has opinions on whether she would choose to get back with Elliot?

But mine at the moment stand at the fact that she wouldn't. 



Either way I am looking forward to the chapters where Elliot tries, just to see what happens and also how Aaron will react.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews