So I thought I would start this new thing called 'WTF' which is basically going to be a summary of my predictions of the craziness t...

WTF Summary: Baby Daddy? Suspicious Ex?

So I thought I would start this new thing called 'WTF' which is basically going to be a summary of my predictions of the craziness that is going on in the story. There are so many questions and I am going to give my opinion to what I think is actually going on!

Sophie's Baby Daddy:

When she first found out she was pregnant the potential dads included; Corey, Aaron and a few random guys she met in London. Shortly after that I was convinced it was Corey due to the way the story was going and it would also make sense as Sophie wants to exclude the dad from the baby's life. We know the way Corey is and i'm not sure she would trust him as a father figure.

However!!! In the latest chapter, Aaron was the guy she called after checking through dates and trying to figure out who the dad is. There are two obvious theories to this:

1. Aaron is the dad.
or
2. She realised one of the guys she didn't want to be the dad is and would rather it be Aaron. Therefore, as crazy as she knew it was, she was desperately trying to reach Aaron and ask for help?

I don't know what is more likely or if it is another guy completely but I am now swaying towards hoping it is Aaron's!


Matt and Abbie's suspicious lurking:

I don't have many good guesses of what is going on there but my suspicions don't only focus on Matt and Abbie but also Jay and Jess. Jess told Juliet that Jay knows what is going on, so therefore why hasn't he stepped in and told Matt to leave Juliet's? Surely Matt is more protected by Jay than he is staying in Juliet's home so maybe it's nothing to do with that!

Jess left the gang ages ago but she still has ties with it. We know she keeps in contact with Jay and we also know how much the gang means to her. She left and rejoined a few times and even left the kids and stayed in Vegas for a little bit. Maybe she is gradually getting more involved and something is going to happen there? - this could be a crazy prediction but I just found it strange how casual she was when talking to Juliet while she was more panicked.



0 comments:

Total Pageviews