I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOSOOO SAD that Bad Desire has ended and in celebration of how much I loved it I am going to look back and pick o...

End of Bad Desire Sum Up!

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOSOOO SAD that Bad Desire has ended and in celebration of how much I loved it I am going to look back and pick out some of my favourite parts!

1. Sophie's 'player' stage aka trying to figure out what she wanted.




From around Chapter 59 (Bad Desire: New Beginnings) Sophie's rocky relationship with Elliot really became clear and her growing closeness with Aaron peaked through too! Although the way she went about things weren't exactly that great, I still LOVED reading it. It was constant games, bad behaviour and excitement.

I loved her and Aaron (still do) and was constantly waiting for them to just get together! I also loved how she didn't stop there either. She took full advantage of having plenty of guys after her and just owned it!!!

Although it wasn't the best behaviour, it was good to see a female character take on that kind of role. Usually it's a guy and they get applauded for being a player so it was good to see that it happens in women too.

I loved how Sophie owned her confidence and had the most fun she could with it before settling down.

2. Jack and Jess' glitch in their relationship.




Now this is a weird one for me to say I like but just hear me out. From Chapter 1 (Bad Desire: New Beginnings), Addie was born prematurely and it caused a huge strain on their relationship. The reason why this storyline was one of my favourites is because it showed them going through tough circumstances but still getting through it.

It showed that no matter what happens in a marriage, as long as you deeply love the person you are with, you can get through anything.

I loved watching them struggle and then getting to watch them figure it out and come out better off. They showed vulnerability and they showed unconditional love that showed no matter what happens to this pair, they always come back together!

3. Juliet moving to Vegas and learning from the mistake!



Around Chapter 97 (Bad Desire) after living in Vegas for a while, Juliet realised it wasn't right. Instead of remaining there and staying unhappy she instead decided to get out of there and go back to Brighton.

It was a huge thing because we finally saw a stronger side to her as she began to stick up to Matt and not just do things because she knew they made him happy. Previously she had seemed so besotted by him in 'young love' that she would do anything he wanted. However, this was a first step in her making her own decisions.

She knew what was right for her and she acted on it.

4. Jay running the gang.




I just loved this in general as throughout the whole of Bad Desire we just got to see a different side to Jay. He was still heartless a lot of the time but he showed a more sensitive side too.

Running the gang with a lot of responsibility and I think he dealt with it amazingly well right up until the end. He kept everyone safe and always put everyone else before him, even to the point of faking his own death so those he cared about could live a happy and comfortable life.


5. The garage guys!!



I can't remember what chapters/books as it was in many different ones but these were my favourite for a long time while reading. I love all of the garage guys and I always loved reading the chapters with them in! There was something about reading their conversations that always made me laugh and I loved getting caught up in the way they thought about things (in that typical boyish way).

I also loved watching them grow as they got older... taking Aaron and Zaiden from example, they went from huge party animals to besotted family men.

6. Sophie's work ethic.




As I have mentioned before, I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing a girl fighting through every stereotype there is. She worked so hard through all of her years in this book, moving from one work position to another, even as a mum she has kept it going.

She has always been so passionate about what she does and earning her own money and making a career for herself that it always gave me so much motivation. I felt her determination and I was always so excited seeing her work her arse off and own it.

I loved it when Erika went for the job as her assistant and Sophie was literally gobsmacked as how she had put in zero effort. She really made a point of getting her to realise it wasn't something that came easy and she had to work for it.


0 comments:

Total Pageviews