As the story is coming to an end, I thought I would do a post dedicated to Jay Gibson! He has caused a lot of drama over the story but he h...

Jay Dedication Post!

As the story is coming to an end, I thought I would do a post dedicated to Jay Gibson!
He has caused a lot of drama over the story but he has also been a key character that everyone has mixed opinions on.

Sometimes I love him and sometimes I can't stand him so I thought I would focus on both!

Here are a few things I love and hate about Jay Gibson!

1. I can't stand his obsession with the gang and need to revolve his life around it!


There is so much more to life than killing people and it seems like he is blinded by the gang world. All he seems to care about is getting to the top and dragging people down along the way.

2. I love how he does look out for the gang and wants to protect them.



He may do stupid stuff but one thing that's obvious is how loyal he is to the gang. He looks out for them and although he does dangerous stuff, he does have them in mind.

3. I hate how selfish and mean he can be.


He seems to just be so rude towards everyone and acts like he hates everything in this world. He is selfish in that he will break girls hearts and not have a single care in the world. Unless you are part of the gang, he doesn't owe you anything so he won't do a single nice thing for you or even care.

4. I love his friendship with Jess and Steph!





It's obvious how much he does care for them and would literally do anything for them both. He's always felt like he needs to protect them and be there as none of them have had their family around. They seem like the only people he will show his sensitive side to (minus Lauren) and I love love love that!

They are 3 messed up people with messed up lives yet when brought together they provide the best support for one another.

5. I hate how even though he is a complete and utter arse ALL THE TIME, I still can't help but love him!!!

There is something about Jay that just entices you in. He's so mean yet so captivating and no matter what he does I always find an excuse for him. IT'S CRAZY!

I think one of the main reasons is because he DOES have a soft side. He may try and hide it but deep down he is such a caring and loving guy. He would probably do more for anyone than he lets on or just does it in secret anyway!

I love love love how we are seeing his sensitive side yet again through not only Jess and Steph but Lauren now too!



6. I love how mentally strong he is.


He has put up with so much shit throughout his life yet is still going strong. He just takes anything that is thrown his way no matter how much it hurts and gets on with life. Regardless of what he does, I do think that is such a good mental attitude to have.


I don't want Jay Gibson to die buuuut if he does, then at least he's definitely made the story VERY interesting haha!




0 comments:

Total Pageviews