OK so I have fallen in love with Lauren and Jay!!!! I think the whole thing between them is the cutest thing ever because of how different t...

UNSURE OF THE NEW GIRL

OK so I have fallen in love with Lauren and Jay!!!! I think the whole thing between them is the cutest thing ever because of how different they are and what Lauren does for Jay.

However, I can't help but worry I'm getting too excited over something that could be a trap. Due to the twisted mess most characters in Bad Desire bring, I feel a little on edge and like I shouldn't fully trust Lauren yet!

She's new to the story and I want to believe that she is truly there as a genuine love interest for Jay. HOWEVER, what if this is a trick and she actually has other alternatives?!?!

I don't know. Maybe I'm just being too suspicious but I'm trying to not get my hopes up for a cute romance just in case she turns out bad or something.

BUT:

let's just have a recap on this girl and a little bit about her...


She is a 28 year old Irish girl.

She used to live at home with her mum and sister until she was 26 then she moved to Brighton because she wanted to get out of her comfort zone.

Since being in Brighton, she has got a job working with children who are waiting to be adopted/fostered. 



She has never been in a relationship as it never interested her at the time. Instead, she was just focusing on herself and trying to be the best she could be.

She doesn't drink - beating all stereotypes that make us believe it is 'normal' for everyone and if you don't drink you are 'not normal'.

Jay is the first person she has felt true feelings for.



She doesn't know anything about Jay's past or what he does - so this may put her off but we don't know yet.

She does however, know that he isn't all that innocent and is interested to find out more.

Why do I think she is good for Jay?

Because Jay is an idiot who is letting the gang spiral him out of control.
If he had of stayed in Vegas he would have completely lost himself.
Being back in Brighton changed that and since being around Lauren, he seems much happier and content.
I think she could save him from letting the gang consume him and he could actually find true love with her.




Why I love Jay and Lauren?

Because they are so adorable.
Just the simple things such as Jay shielding her and trying to stop the gang from seeing her. He wants to keep her safe and out of the gang life even though he is in it.

Jay is a mess who is on the road to disaster and she is like the sweet innocent angel who can bring some peace to his life haha! While it also takes away some of her innocence which isn't necessarily a bad thing.



0 comments:

Total Pageviews