Sophie and Aaron: I am in love with their relationship. I know they went through some struggles during the first half of the ...

2:1 - sum up and SNEAK peaks

Sophie and Aaron:




I am in love with their relationship. I know they went through some struggles during the first half of the book with their arguing however, I feel like ever since Sophie went to his fight, it's changed things. 

It seemed like all Aaron wanted was her support so now feels like he has it and they are the CUTEST. I love how he has the serious fighter side but is also able to show his playful and softer side with Sophie which just expresses the love.

I think Sophie relies a lot on Aaron - what with her not having someone older to rely on due to not being close with her parents, I feel like Aaron is the comfort for her. I think if they ever did break up (which I really hope they do not) that she would find it incredibly difficult.

I'm definitely rooting for them as a couple and we will see more of their relationship in coming chapters, what supporting role Aaron plays but also some challenges they face in terms of his fighting. 


Jess and Jack:




We've seen things between them be very back and forth and you never know what to expect. We know that Jess definitely likes Jack a lot and I am 100% sure that Jack likes her too however, i'm scared and curious as to whether it is another fling for him.

I think he would definitely move much faster than this usually however, I think because Jess isn't rushing things back he's having to tame his ways and take his time. I think the advice Aaron gave Jess was a good one however, I really don't feel as though she will follow it.

In future chapters (sooner than you think), things may start to pick up and something might happen which provides insight to another side of Jack but also some honest truths from Jess!


Juliet, Brad and the mystery guy:




So we know that Brad started a rumor claiming that Juliet slept with him, to make himself look good. From this, it only causes arguments and tension and a whole lot of drama for Juliet.
However, Brad hasn't disappeared yet and still keeps showing his face. This means that he's obviously not done in the story yet and I feel like it might be because Juliet doesn't stop hanging around with him. 
I'm worried that maybe she will still like him (for some crazy reason) and still try and get to spend time with him. 

Moving on to the mystery guy who kind of saved her from speaking to Brad... we still don't know who this is but as a hint -----> he's not shy, he's new to the school and the reason he moved to this school is because he got kicked out of his last one.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews