As we saw in the previous chapter, Kaia and Corey slept together over Christmas!!!!! I am half shocked and half not as there is something a...

Kaia and Corey's antics PLUS Sophie/Corey friendship

As we saw in the previous chapter, Kaia and Corey slept together over Christmas!!!!!
I am half shocked and half not as there is something about them both that makes me feel like they will always go back to each other to mess around.



I think it's going to be a really complicated situation because Kaia obviously likes him and Corey still has his mind set on not settling down. We also know he has a girlfriend, so I'm curious as to what is going to happen there.

Secondly, I am also SO happy that Sophie and Corey are in a chapter together again. This is probably an unpopular opinion but I LOVED the chapters where there was that kind of love triangle with her, Aaron and Corey.



I love their friendship and I love how honest and brutal they are with each other. I also love that we know how attracted Corey is to Sophie (and probably always will be) and how he uses this to annoy Aaron too. It's such harmless fun that takes them back to their reckless 20's and I love it!




We will see a bit more of Corey as he's not leaving Brighton yet... and will he really leave for good again or will he decide to stay? Hmmm...

If he stays and goes back to the garage we know it will not only cause some tension with him and Aaron working together again but it also means it gives him and Kaia more opportunities to mess around!




0 comments:

Total Pageviews