"I need to speak to you." Todd looked to Juliet while trying to keep a composed tone to his voice. "Just what...

SNEAK PEAK ALERT







"I need to speak to you." Todd looked to Juliet while trying to keep a composed tone to his voice.

"Just what we need, another twat who is sleeping with Sophie to add to the situation." Jay remarked as Todd ignored his comment and continued to focus his attention on Juliet.

"I don't want to listen. Your view is biased, so you may as well give up now."

"It's not biased. It's based on facts and those facts are ones that my fucking 'brother' loves to run away from."

"Of course you're going to throw me into this shit, like it's all my fault. You're always on Soph's side. Nobody can dare says she is the bad guy too." Matt interrupted.

Todd had barely began talking and he could already see where this was going to go. Sophie would get out looking as innocent as ever, like she did with everything, while he would be made to look like the only issue.

"Not true." Todd quipped and held a finger up in the direction of Matt to silence him. "I'm the first to admit that girl is not innocent. I'm the one standing here today dealing with her shit when I could be sat at home with a beer and watching the 6'o clock news."




0 comments:

Total Pageviews