So considering a lot is going on and a lot of secrets are coming out from the parent's pasts, I thought this post would be fitting. I ...

The Parent Breakups!?!?

So considering a lot is going on and a lot of secrets are coming out from the parent's pasts, I thought this post would be fitting.

I feel like some of the relationships are now at risk for many different reasons and I am going to explain why below:

Sophie & Aaron -





Part of me feels like they are strong now. They have been back and forth for so long but have finally come back together and are making process. Aaron traveled to New York after refusing to for so long and I feel like they are both really trying to work at it. Plus, they have a baby on the way and their family is finally getting to a good place.

HOWEVER,

I do feel like there is always temptation with Sophie. She gets so much attention from other guys that I think she finds it hard not to think that other options could be better. She gets tempted quite easily and it ends up being the grass is greener on the other side scenario.

I think there could be a risk if she spends too much time with Todd. He is doing a lot for her at the moment and they are clearly close. This could put things at risk for her and Aaron for sure.

I think it wouldn't be a fling either and it would probably be the real deal. I think she could end up having genuine feelings for each other if things progressed.

Lastly, this might be unlikely but remember Max? They guy in the update chapters who she dated in New York. Well SNEAK PEAK(i have permission to share this) - they dated for the entire 4 years she lived in New York. The only reason they broke up was because Sophie had to move back to England for her children. But hey, it might just be a coincidence that's she's back in New York where Max lives ;)





Juliet and Matt -




I didn't doubt their relationship at all until the recent chapters appeared and now I am beginning to get fears. I don't think there is an issue with them two but I do think that the pressures of the Sophie & Lana situation could cause some issues.

I think as much as Juliet may be accepting to bring Lana into their lives, that could frustrate Matt and it may not be what he wants. She will probably be quite persistent and this could cause some tension. He might get frustrated and angry and not even think about Lana and just see Juliet as trying to do things to annoy him and go against what he wants.

I also feel like there could be more to come out in relation to Sophie and Matt and this could cause some further issues too.

It might even turn out that Matt does want to be involved in Lana's life (which Juliet is fine with) but it becomes tough when he has to have a lot of contact with Sophie because of it. This may bring back too much of the past for Juliet and make it difficult to deal with.




Jess and Jack -



I think their relationship is always going to be solid BUT with Jess' illness, it is obviously going to create some strain. Jess wants to keep her independence and not rely on Jack but it's in his natural instinct as her husband to do whatever he can to make sure she is okay.

This difference in dealing with the situations is probably going to cause a few arguments however, I do think they will work it out. They need each other more than ever right now and I don't think either of them is stupid enough not to realise that.


0 comments:

Total Pageviews