So here are the texts that were exchanged between Sophie and Matt as mentioned in a chapter by Sophie. There are hints in here ...

Sophie and Matt Texts!





So here are the texts that were exchanged between Sophie and Matt as mentioned in a chapter by Sophie. There are hints in here to what happened all of those years ago and what it could all mean now??

Enjoy! ... or try to haha!

...

Matt: when are you meeting her?

Sophie: when I get home from New York

M: cool

M: this whole thing is fucked up

S: I know

M: I don't know what to do

M: is she definitely mine?

M: ?

M: ok you are ignoring me which means you're pissed 

S: it's been 17 years and you're still asking that question. Of course I am

M: it's not like you were just sleeping with me at the time

S: yes I was. 

M: that's hard to believe

S: great, thanks

M: what about my brother?

S: he was after I found out

M: Elliot?

S: too far before

M: anyone else?

S: nobody in the right time of the pregnancy. I worked out the dates 

M: you're sure?

S: I'm about to delete your number from my phone

M: you would never 😂

S: try me

M: ok I'm done asking

M: it's so fucked up and crazy to think she ended up coming back around. 

S: I know

M: if we had got together and kept her things would be so different 

S: don't make me want to throw up

M: charming 😂

S: I'm nauseous 

M: you'd have been lucky to have me

S: your brother was always better

M: fuck you

S: :)

M: now that makes me want to throw up. He doesn't compare 

S: yes he does

M: that's a fucking lie.

S: you're just jealous

M: of him? No way

S: of course because you hate him. I totally forgot

M: that's right I do

M: but I was always better

S: keep telling yourself that

M: just admit it

S: I was taught to never lie

M: so admit it then

S: todd was my favourite brother

M: bullshit.

S: you're still not over it? What a shame 

M: it's still fucked up that you went to him after

S: maybe 

M: *it was

S: I didn't exactly know you had fallen so deeply in love with me did I?

M: not love just 

S: love

M: like

S: okay sure we'll go with that

M: you won the most heartless award, probably even beating my brother

S: how was I to know a gang member could hold such feelings? And anyway, I wasn't going to force anything back... it makes me want to throw up remember

M: ha ha ha

M: but seriously do you think we should meet Lana together?

S: why?

M: I don't know because we're her parents it would make sense

S: I don't think so. it would be weird

M: how??

S: because we've spent the last 17 years wanting to create as much distance between each other as possible and now we're going to act like best friends? No thank you

M: I'd rather not do it on my own

S: you have Juliet

M: that's different

S: no it's not

M: can't we just arrange for the 3 of us to talk

S: nope! You're on your own, as am I

M: you're still just as frustrating as you've always been

S: don't worry, I won't ever change

M: good. Just meet her with me

S: no. Now stop texting me 

M: not until you agree

S: fuck off :)

M: you first

M: right I didn't mean that

M: you need to communicate with me about this

M: for fuck sake


To be continued....


0 comments:

Total Pageviews