So this is going to become a regular thing! particular scenes/chapters/extra things that won't get posted on wattpad will be put here! ...

Jack & Aaron Texts

So this is going to become a regular thing! particular scenes/chapters/extra things that won't get posted on wattpad will be put here! They will be extra things lucie writes just for the fun of it, extra things to give you clues on things and also chapters that were going to get deleted as they were not going on wattpad.

so here is an extra scene of jack and aaron's messages!

...





Aaron: soph said jess is having the op soon. are you doing alright? 

Jack: yeah good man she's a bit nervous but all good

Aaron: you'll have her home soon. I bet the kids are excited

Jack: they are. they are driving each other crazy right now

Aaron: I'm sure soph has already spoke to Jess but let her know we're thinking of her

Jack: will do. When you both get your arses home you'll have to come over and cook us all dinner

Aaron: wow cheers Lawrence I'd love to 😂

Jack: I'll just take some of the credit

Aaron: I wouldn't expect anything else

Jack: how's NYC? 

Aaron: it's cool. Not really my thing but it's fine

Jack: basically you hate it

Aaron: being surrounded by well dressed stuck up rich people isn't that fun believe it or not

Jack: yeah soph is getting a bit big for her boots 😏

Aaron: ha ha 

Aaron: but nah she and the kids are enjoying it so I can put up with it

Jack: enjoying it too much?

Aaron: more than I thought the kids would yeah

Jack: you worried?

Aaron: I don't think so. I don't think soph would move back

Jack: even if the kids like it?

Aaron: I want to say no but there is probably a chance 

Jack: what about you?

Aaron: it's cool but I couldn't live here. Fuck no. 

Jack: a true Brighton boy lol

Aaron: exactly. Fuck I need the boys on my side for this one. V is swayed by anything soph loves

Jack: can't have you all ditching us. the kids and Jess would be gutted

Aaron: she hasn't given any hints that she's considering it so hopefully I'm safe lol

Jack: did you manage to make the move?

Aaron: if by move you mean propose again then no not yet

Jack: what are you playing at man? You've been there a week

Aaron: I know 😂 there just hasn't been a chance and there's been a lot of shit going on

Jack: with what?

Aaron: sophie throwing up constantly and this whole fucked up mess with Lana

Jack: oh right yeah

Aaron: I can't figure soph out sometimes she acts like she's fine but she's not present. and I have this feeling that if I did try and propose she wouldn't say yes anyway. her minds not there

Jack: why do you say that? I thought you guys were all over each other again

Aaron: It's not that I just don't know if she'd want to do that all again. You know what she's like

Jack: so you're not doing it in fear of getting rejected

Aaron: and in fear of it bringing stuff up I don't want to hear

Jack: like what?

Aaron: stuff like she never wants to get married again

Jack: why do you think she doesn't?

Aaron: because past ones have failed and she's stubborn

Aaron: she was engaged to that Max guy she met out here and that only ended because she had to move back to London

Jack: so you think she won't marry you because of that?

Aaron: I don't know

Jack: because surely you're then implying that she isn't over him and won't marry you because of that

Aaron: it's not that. It's just it's another failed engagement/marriage. She isn't big on the whole thing anyway

Jack: neither were you but surely when you love someone that much you'd want to do it

Aaron: I just don't want to be the idiot who gets turned down 

Jack: I don't think she'd say no Harris. You two sickos are disgustingly good together even after so many years apart. She's carrying your baby

Aaron: you're probably right she's just hard to read

Jack: as are all women which is why you have to just treat them to a night like they see in those shitty movies and they love you forever 

Aaron: this is why I always comes to you for advice Jack Lawrence 😂

Jack: 19 long years with one woman. i think i must be a pro

Aaron: or you just got lucky

Jack: next joke 

***

0 comments:

Total Pageviews