This is just a fun post to 'expose' the characters and by that I mean, give my true and honest opinions on a few of them. None of ...

EXPOSING the characters! (Sophie & Juliet)

This is just a fun post to 'expose' the characters and by that I mean, give my true and honest opinions on a few of them.

None of the opinions I give are factual, they are just things that I have picked up from certain events and what I think the true meanings are behind them.

It's things that they themselves probably wouldn't want to admit and the 'ugly' side of their personality.

I will start off with Sophie and Juliet and will soon cover more of the characters :)

ENJOY!


1. Sophie Carter



A lot has happened lately with her in regards to guys in general. She seems to involve herself with a lot of them and whether or not they are just 'friends', trouble always follows.

I think she secretly knows the effect she has on them and just how much control she has. I think she knows she's beautiful and knows that she could pretty much get who ever she wanted.

I do think she doesn't mean to be slightly manipulative and doesn't mean to play around with guys heads. However, I think she does notice that it's happening and doesn't go to great extents to stop it.

I also think although she gets angry when guys talk about her in a sexual manner a lot, I don't think it bothers her as much as she lets on. I think she can be just as bad and enjoys the attention and probably would sleep with a bunch of different guys. We know she did when she was younger and who knows, maybe she still does now but is good at keeping secrets?

Sophie also jumps to and from relationships very quickly. I don't know if this is maybe because she never fully 'falls' for the guy as such. She puts on a good act like it's happening but I do truly think she likes her job better and messing around. I think she gets bored easily.


2. Juliet Lloyd




There has been a lot of focus on Juliet's ongoing argument with Sophie lately. It started out with both Jess and Sophie but the Jess part has seemed to fade. I think there is a good reason for this.

I think that Juliet sees Sophie as a threat, something that she doesn't see in Jess so much. Even though Sophie and Jess are so alike, Jess is a mum and lives a slightly different lifestyle to Sophie now.

I think the issue Juliet has with Sophie is that she finds her maybe slightly intimidating?



I also think that maybe she envies her in certain aspects. She seems to have a lot against her at the moment and it's all in relation to Sophie's behaviour. Obviously she is going to stick up for her brother, but I feel like maybe she's making it more a personal thing.

We know that Juliet has never been a huge party animal and has only ever been with Matt and Dylan. Sophie has been with a large number of guys and the list of people she has slept with is probably endless. I think the fact they are so different is why they clash.

I think Juliet either see's her as a disgrace or maybe she is a bit jealous? Maybe she wishes that she had that confidence with guys and in general and the same social life too?

There was also a hint earlier on that one of Sophie's friends likes Aaron... my guess is that it's Juliet. Maybe not because it's him but maybe because she wants what Sophie has.

The second thing about Juliet is in relation to Matt. Juliet and Dylan are trying for a baby and I have a feeling that she is just using Dylan. She has wanted another child for a while and I think because she can't have one with Matt now, she just needs Dylan for the job.

I think maybe she still wants to be with Matt and when the whole drama kicks off with the gang, maybe we might see more of this.



These are just my own thoughts and are not factual. Everyone has an ugly side to their personality even if they are not open about it. This is what I think theirs are. 

0 comments:

Total Pageviews