These chapters focused very much on the relationship of Jay and Nessa, including a little bit of a plot twist which was extremely unexp...

Chapter 116 and 117


These chapters focused very much on the relationship of Jay and Nessa, including a little bit of a plot twist which was extremely unexpected!

Nessa thought she was pregnant and turned out not to be... and then didn't tell Jay that she wasn't, all because she loves him and wants him back.



They have always had a difficult relationship, what with Jay being the type to struggle to settle down.

He seems to be obsessed with the single life but at the same time refuses to be fully okay with Nessa moving on. 

At first it appeared he wanted the best of both worlds. He wanted the relationship alongside the fun single life. But now I have a feeling he was just confused.



Where Lucie wrote that Nessa never fully loved the whole of Jay, just his good side... it now makes more sense.

I personally think it would be good to see Nessa move onto someone else, someone who is a little more normal and not so cooped up with a gang. I think she has been through enough hurt with Jay that she deserves to eventually get some happiness.

It would also be good to see Jay relax a little before finding his own love and happiness. I feel like as much bad as he does and as much pain he puts anyone through, I can't help but want him happy now I know it's only a matter of time before he dies.

I also love his relationship with Jess. I know we are already aware that he has a major soft spot for her but I also think she is a complete rock for him, just in a friendship way. 


On top of that I love Steph's part in his life and also the friendship between the three of them. 



These are just my opinions and views on the chapter. I'm sure other people have plenty more! 

(If you ever feel like writing a short or long post like this about anything Bad News Series related, then just email it to me - badnewsfanfic@gmail.com or through DM @ BadNewsFanfic) and I will post it, anon or with a name :)




0 comments:

Total Pageviews