In this chapter we saw that Jack finally fired Matt from his garage. It seemed as though the workers were all extremely pleased to see...

Chapter 118



In this chapter we saw that Jack finally fired Matt from his garage. It seemed as though the workers were all extremely pleased to see him go haha!

I think in a way Matt will be a little relieved as he really didn't feel as though he fit in. But I also think his ego would have been crushed. He is used to having a lot of things his own way, however this didn't happen here.



He will also be waiting for Juliet's reaction to see if she is mad or not. Jack is Juliet's friend and Matt ruined the opportunity he was given.

I also have a feeling Matt will now take this as his freedom, he might think as he doesn't have a job here he may as well give up and follow Jay to Vegas.



I just want to add - I love Jack and Aaron's friendship. I want to see more of it... hint hint Lucie :D


I also thought it was really cute what Jack did. He must look at Juliet like a little sister and to give her that money was a really thoughtful thing to do. I hope she does now leave the hotel and take a bit of a break from Matt, I think they both need it as their relationship has gotten too poisoned with all bad blood (ha taylor swift)!



I loved how Jack was playing with Hunter as well. I think it is sweet seeing all the children play together and also how all their parents get along. I saw this photo and thought it fitted perfectly to that scene in the story, (I also thought it was extremely cute) so Lucie... this is for you, something to make your story come to life even more!



0 comments:

Total Pageviews