Lucie has given me a few sneak peaks to post here for you after I begged her in DM's for a good half hour the other day (insert innocen...

Lucie's Sneak Peaks

Lucie has given me a few sneak peaks to post here for you after I begged her in DM's for a good half hour the other day (insert innocent face here).


1. She has a Fast Forward chapter coming up. This is going to be +12 years and will be about the Lawrence family. It's going to be showing the children as teenagers and some boy trouble which Jess and Jack have to deal with. It also concentrates on Jess and Harvey's relationship.


> I can imagine Jess and Jack having very different approach to the boy trouble thing. I think it will be very fun to read!




2. Jay's death is caused by someone in the story already. It is also gang related and the reason Lucie wanted to kill Jay off was so that the gang life isn't glamorised. She wanted to kill a character off that would actually effect readers and this one does. ALSO Jay will get married to someone before he dies.

> It definitely effects readers, i'm so sad about it!



3. In another fast forward chapter most of the characters will have a slight job change. Lucie also kept it vague but said Sophie and Elliot's relationship will be the one to take a step away from traditions. Sophie will be the one who brings in most money, moving away from it being the guy who is usually perceived as being the one to do that.

> I always love a bit of feminism and I have noticed Lucie includes it a lot in the book, yay!


4. Jack and Jess' relationship may not continue it's perfect streak.

> This was all she said about this!!!!! Now I am panicking.


5. Juliet and Matt will work things out but it may not be forever. She might find happiness elsewhere.

> Another vague and confusing hint. I need more!! But I am kind of hoping they both get in different relationships for a while, just to see what they would be alike apart. 


0 comments:

Total Pageviews