I wanted to make this post to discuss the friendship between all the characters in the story. This is part 1 and I am going to base it on Je...

The Characters Friendships: Sophie & Jess

I wanted to make this post to discuss the friendship between all the characters in the story. This is part 1 and I am going to base it on Jess and Sophie. I will then write other posts talking about the others in the story.



I feel like their friendship is an extremely close one and it's like the first female Jess has fully got on with, apart from Steph. As in Bad News/Secrets it seemed like she got along better with boys.


I could imagine them hanging out together a lot and just doing generally fun girly stuff that Jess was probably never used to doing.


I think it's sweet that it developed from Jack's friendship with Sophie - how Jess got to know her through that. And it's the cutest thing that she is going to be carrying Sophie and Elliot's baby - it's such a thoughtful thing to do.



I love how their friendship has seemed to develop. It seemed as though when Sophie was close to Isabella, Jess and her weren't as close. However now it seems like they would feel 100% comfortable with each other and share everything.


Basically it is a goals friendship and one of my favourites in the book - for the way it has developed.




0 comments:

Total Pageviews