The second breakup happened! First Nessa and Jay and now Juliet and Matt. I have mixed feelings about this one as I did like them as a...

Chapter 119

The second breakup happened! First Nessa and Jay and now Juliet and Matt.



I have mixed feelings about this one as I did like them as a couple. However at the same time I am excited to see something different. In a way I feel like they are two completely different people, a bit like Jay and Nessa and I think they both want different things.

Juliet seems to want stability and some security whereas Matt isn't as focused on that. He wants to still be able to be carefree and not be so serious ... however that is hard with a wife and children.



I think this breakup will be good for them and it works out well because Jay is single too meaning they can both be reckless together.

I hope eventually both Matt and Jay settle down... not sure who with but hopefully eventually they find someone. I think it's one of those things where being in a gang makes a relationship so difficult to keep, it will be fascinating to see who is that one person they can keep it with.



I also think Matt and Juliet jumped into a relationship quickly and maybe weren't ready? Everything came so fast for them, even the wedding... maybe that's why it didn't work out?

I also hope that what Juliet gets from this breakup is the importance of those around her? She has been focused on doing whats best for Matt for a while (with moving to Vegas and that), that I would like to see her surround herself with family and friends.



I may be the only one who is 'for' this breakup instead of 'against' but it's all for good reasons I think haha! Eventually it may be nice to see them get back together but I think for now this is not a bad thing.


0 comments:

Total Pageviews