This is a relationship that seemed to have it quite simple for a lot of the story up until now. It was finally their turn to get some drama...

Matt & Juliet

This is a relationship that seemed to have it quite simple for a lot of the story up until now. It was finally their turn to get some drama and hurt.

When Matt's brother Michael showed up in Vegas meaning Matt needed to move himself and his family back to Brighton to keep safe, things went down hill.

Matt has been extremely sad and angry since being there and seems to be taking a lot of that anger out on Juliet.


There relationship has very quickly sunken from being good to an absolute disaster. It looks as though they are sharing a hotel room but ignoring each other completely.

I personally think Matt is just extremely depressed about being out of control. He wanted to be able to face his brother but it's not practical and instead he is stuck living in a place he doesn't want to be in.

I think he looks to Jay and see's him still living his life normally and doing what he wants so gets frustrated when he can't do the same.


I feel bad for Juliet as she is just trying to get on with life and keep things going for the children. It is clear she is not happy but arguing with Matt seems to be tiring her out.

I think she will be the one to break up with him. I don't know why I just have a feeling. I think she will get so fed up and with the push from her family she will end it and then Matt will go back to Vegas.

That's just a guess but... maybe. I will try and get some hints from Lucie on this one.
I kind of think it would be great to see Juliet and Nessa go out and have some fun. I loved their friendship in Bad Bets but I feel like it has drifted since they are both too busy focusing on their disaster relationships.

It would be good to see them together as I believe they would have a lot to talk about and could really relate with what they are both going through. Basically a hate gang members club ;)


(Again, if you want to write a post with your opinions on, email it to be at badnewsfanfic@gmail.com or through DM @ BadNewsFanfic or even leave it in the comments section and I will post it... anon or name is accepted :) )

0 comments:

Total Pageviews