As well as this blog making it super easy for you to explore the characters and the story, I am also going to be posting: A Live Feed of...

Live Feed/ Updates/ Sneak Peaks/ Help Wanted

As well as this blog making it super easy for you to explore the characters and the story, I am also going to be posting:


  • A Live Feed of the characters lives, including photos, videos and more to continue the fun of the story even when you're not reading it.

  • Updates - Every time there is an update I will make sure to begin a discussion about it here!

  • Sneak Peaks - if Lucie agree's, I will also be posting sneak peaks of the chapters that have not yet been published!!

Help Wanted:

I will also be looking for extra help on this blog. If you are interested contact me via the details shown on the 'contact' section along the menu.


How to use this blog:

If you are on a computer it will be pretty simple. This is the home page and along the top there are a row of other tabs you can click on and explore.

If you are on a mobile, similar things apply however the tabs will appear like a drop down menu by clicking on the arrow beside 'home'.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews